Small poll about svn
Pavel Sanda
2009-10-08 15:50:26 UTC
hi,

i have small question for people using lyx + subversion. i'm thinking about
using some svn syntax from version >=1.5 for new lyx commands. how big is the
crowd of people still using svn 1.4 or in other words could you drop me
version number of subversion you use to have some ratio?

pavel
Les Denham
2009-10-08 16:09:59 UTC
Post by Pavel Sanda
hi,
i have small question for people using lyx + subversion. i'm thinking about
using some svn syntax from version >=1.5 for new lyx commands. how big is
the crowd of people still using svn 1.4 or in other words could you drop me
version number of subversion you use to have some ratio?
pavel
I use LyX on several systems from 1.5.7 to 1.6.4 so if I understand your
question correctly, I would not be directly affected.

However, I still have old files archived from as far back as 1.3, and possibly
earlier. I'd certainly like them to open on new releases without any
problems.

Les
Les Denham
José Matos
2009-10-08 16:17:44 UTC
Post by Les Denham
I use LyX on several systems from 1.5.7 to 1.6.4 so if I understand your
question correctly, I would not be directly affected.
I think the version number Pavel is referring is related to subversion not to
lyx's version.
Post by Les Denham
However, I still have old files archived from as far back as 1.3, and
possibly earlier. I'd certainly like them to open on new releases without
any problems.
Don't worry about this lyx supports loading all documents since version 0.10
(and some from before).
Post by Les Denham
Les
José Abílio
James C. Sutherland
I am using SVN versions from 1.5.5 to 1.6.5.
Abdelrazak Younes
2009-10-08 16:51:53 UTC
Post by Pavel Sanda
hi,
i have small question for people using lyx + subversion. i'm thinking about
using some svn syntax from version >=1.5 for new lyx commands. how big is the
crowd of people still using svn 1.4 or in other words could you drop me
version number of subversion you use to have some ratio?
I am using svn-1.6 and I am not interested in any earlier version :-)

Abdel.
Iain Mac Donald
2009-10-08 16:54:46 UTC
1.6
John Coppens
2009-10-08 23:50:31 UTC
On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 17:50:26 +0200
hi,
Hullo, 1.5.5. here

John
Vaclav Smidl

vasek
Andrés Becerra Sandoval
2009-10-09 17:14:11 UTC
1.6.5
Andrés
Stephan Witt
2009-10-12 08:41:43 UTC
Post by Pavel Sanda
hi,
i have small question for people using lyx + subversion. i'm thinking about
using some svn syntax from version >=1.5 for new lyx commands. how big is the
crowd of people still using svn 1.4 or in other words could you drop me
version number of subversion you use to have some ratio?
1.4.4 comes with MacOSX 10.5.

Stephan